How to Book
How to Book
1. Go to our CMA Music Festival 2022 Package Prices page to see a list of all the packages featured. Select the hotel you would like and click on the blue BOOK NOW button. If no BOOK NOW button is displayed, please call 615-383-3012 to be helped (online booking will be suspended when package inventory is low for a particular hotel, but you may still be able to book by calling BlueShoe Nashville directly).
2. Follow the directions for booking online by number of people and level of ticket. For example, you may choose to book at the Hampton Inn Downtown for two people with premium club level seats. If you would like premium lower or floor level seats, you will need to check the specific box for those levels. For non-Gold Circle packages, a nonrefundable deposit of $450.00 USD per person will be charged to your credit card at the time of the online booking. The nonrefundable deposit for Gold Circle packages is $500.00 UDD per person. To book a Gold Circle package, please call BlueShoe Nashville at 615-383-3012.
3. After you have submitted your online booking, a receipt and confirmation will be sent to your email. BlueShoe Nashville will subsequently follow-up with a booking agreement to indicate the details of your package, including the number in your party, the location of your seats, and any special details. The balance owed on your package will also be specified in the agreement. The agreement will be sent to you (usually within 72 hours, excluding weekends of your online booking) for your review and signature.
4. Print the booking agreement, review, complete with the necessary information, and sign. Return the signed agreement to BlueShoe Nashville via fax or mail. In order to confirm your CMA Music Festival package, a signed copy of the booking agreement must be received by BlueShoe within the time period specified on the agreement (usually within 10 days of it being sent to you).
5. The balance of your package price is due according to the following schedule:
The Courtyard Marriott — January 15, 2020
The Hermitage Hotel — February 1, 2020
Cambria Hotel— February 7, 2020
The Hampton Inn Downtown— March 1, 2020
The Hampton Inn Vanderbilt/West End—March 1, 2020
You have until the specified deadline stated above to cancel your agreement; cancellation by that date will result in a refund of the total amount paid to date minus the nonrefundable deposit ($450 per person for non-Gold packages and $500 per person for Gold Circle packages). After the specified deadline for each hotel the entire cost of the package is nonrefundable and all monies collected are nonrefundable. BlueShoe Nashville recommends you consider purchasing independent traveler’s cancellation insurance from an outside vendor if you believe your travel plans may change.
6. FINAL PAYMENT WILL BE DUE ON OR BEFORE January 15, 2020 for the Courtyard Marriott downtown; February 1, 2020 for The Hermitage Hotel; February 7, 2020 for the Cambria Hotel, March 1, 2020 for the the Hampton Inn Downtown and March 1, 2020 for the Hampton Inn Vanderbilt, TICKETS WILL BE RELEASED IF FINAL PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED BY THESE DATES.
7. In the event that the credit card provided or Customer’s other form of payment is declined and full payment has not been made by the specified date for each hotel, then Customer’s deposit is forfeited. The package purchased herein will revert to BlueShoe Nashville on such date. It is Customer’s responsibility to make certain that the form of payment provided is valid and not subject to an exceeded credit limit or expiration date.
8. Your CMA ticket passes will be mailed to you (if you have a U.S. mailing address) if they are received in ample time from the Country Music Association. Otherwise, the tickets will be waiting for you upon check-in at your hotel and will be released to you upon your signature of receipt. We will notify you by email when the tickets are mailed, or if they will be waiting for you upon check in at your hotel. If you are an international client, you tickets will not be mailed. They will be waiting for you when you arrive and check into your hotel.9. If you would prefer not to book your package online, please call us at 615-383-3012 and we'll be glad to assist you. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.LIABILITY: In no event shall BlueShoe Nashville be responsible for any damages arising by reason of Customer’s purchase or use of services, lodging, or attractions from BlueShoe Nashville or its affiliates. In all instances, BlueShoe Nashville’s maximum aggregate liability to Customer arising by reason of this transaction shall be the amount paid by Customer to BlueShoe Nashville.
For more information, please call 615-383-3012.
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content and make sure to add any relevant details or information that you want to share with your visitors.