CMA Music Festival 2023 Tickets
Nissan Stadium 2023
CMA Music Festival
First —What's Included in your Four-Day Pass
1. Four Nights Admission to Nissan Stadium Shows (June 8, 9, 10, 11, 2023)
2. Four Days Admission to Chevy Riverfront Stage (June 8, 9, 10, 11, 2023)
3. Four Days Admission to Xfinity Fan Fair X (June 8, 9, 10, 11, 2023)
4. Meet & Greet Opportunities
5. Free access to CMA daytime and nighttime shuttles
See fuller description of these inclusions on the CMA Festival's website
Second —Choose your seats by location at Nissan Stadium
1. Gold Circle Seating is an official CMA designation for those sections on the floor that are closest to the stage (sections 1 to 12). There are two sections of Gold Circle, separated by a corridor. Sections 1 to 6 are closest to the stage, with sections 3 & 4 being in the center. In the second section of Gold Circle (sections 8 to 13), sections 9 & 10 are in the center. BlueShoe's inventory of Gold Circle seats feature those in sections 2, 3, 8, 9, 11, & 12. NOTE: for 2023 the CMA is pricing Gold Circle seating according to the particular row & section. Some seats will cost more than other seats, per the CMA.
2. Floor Level Seating is located on the field in Sections 14 to 21. This is considered the main floor and the CMA prices these tickets at a premium. Most of BlueShoe's floor level seats are located on the west side of the field in Section 19 in the first six rows. You'll appreciate being in the shady size of the field in the early evening and the prime location of these floor level seats in mid-field. NOTE: for 2023 the CMA is pricing Floor seating according to particular sections. Some seats will cost more than other seats, per the CMA.
3. Lower Level Seating is located in the stadium stands in the first level (100 level) Most of BlueShoe's lower level seats are located on the west side of the coliseum in Sections 134 & 135. Being on the west side means you're in the shade in the early evening and don't have the sun going down in your eyes. These tend to be comfortable seats with good views of the stage. Over the years we've learned to rank certain sections such as 134 as among the best in the house because of the shade benefit and the fact it gives you a nice angle on the stage. NOTE: for 2023 the CMA is pricing the Lower Level seating according to the row location. NOTE: for 2023 the CMA is pricing Lower Level seating according to particular row and sections. Seats in Rows A to P are more expensive than seats in Rows Q to LL, per the CMA.
4. Club Level Seating is the second tier in the stadium (200 level). All of BlueShoe's club level seats are located on the west side of the coliseum in Sections 234 and 235. Although it is higher than the Lower Level seating (the 100 section), the Club level enjoys the benefit of an enclosed air-conditioned concourse area. Seats are outside, but the concourse, featuring refreshment venues, is indoors and offers a relaxing place to step inside and cool off (or get out of the rain if one of Tennessee's famous thunderstorms comes barreling through). NOTE: for 2023 the CMA is pricing Club Level seating according to particular sections. Some seats will cost more than other seats, per the CMA.
5. Upper Level Reserved Seating is located on the third tier of the stadium (300 Level). This is the highest level at LP Field and the farthest from the stage, but also the most economical of all the Festival passes. NOTE: for 2023 the CMA is pricing 300 Level seating according to particular sections and rows. Some seats will cost more than other seats, per the CMA.