CMA Music Festival Fan Fair 2017 Packages Terms & Conditions
If you have questions, please call 615-383-3012 for information about hotels and tickets featured in our packages.
Please note that all of our ticket/hotel packages for the 2017 CMA Music Festival, unless otherwise specified*, are for five nights hotel, with arrival on Wed., June 7, 2017 and checkout on Monday, June 12, 2017. Additional nights, based on hotel availability, may be added through the particular hotel, with cost varying by the different facility. With certain hotels, a promotional code from BlueShoe Nashville will enable you to access a discounted rate. Tax is included in our package prices. Tickets are part of a hotel/ticket package and cannot be sold separately or claimed apart from the complete hotel/ticket package. *The Hutton Hotel features 4-night packages.
What's included in your package
All 2017 CMA Music Festival BlueShoe/Nashville Packages feature the following:
1) Unless otherwise stated*, five nights hotel (arrival on June 7, 2017 and checkout on June 12, 2017). *The Hutton Hotel in midtown features four-night packages with arrival on June 9, 2016 and checkout on June 13, 2016.
2) CMA Music Festival 2017 four-day passes for the June 8–11, 2017 event. Your passes cover the daytime and nighttime concerts, as well as the other activities and services listed as part of the 4-day pass on the official CMA Music Festival’s web site (www.cmafest.com).
3) Ticket delivery to your hotel. Tickets will be waiting for you at the hotel at check-in Wed., June 7, 2017 (June 8, 2017 at The Hutton Hotel) and will be released to you upon signature of your receipt.
4) Where specified, breakfast at the hotel is included in your package price (breakfast is included at the Hampton Inn Downtown and at the Hampton Inn Vanderbilt/West End).
5) Complimentary hotel parking is included at the Hampton Inn Vanderbilt/West End package. All other hotels charge for parking and will bill you directly if you use their parking facility.
6) Complimentary shuttle service to downtown and back is provided by the Hutton Hotel.
7) All applicable sale tax is included in your package price.
Exclusions: You are purchasing a hotel lodging/ticket package only. No transportation, meals (unless specified), gratuities, parking fees, room service, or hotel incidentals are included in your package. You are responsible for all additional purchases and charges apart from your specified hotel/ticket package. Please note that parking at the downtown hotels (Courtyard, Hampton, & The Hermitage) and at the midtown Hutton Hotel is additional and not included in your package. If you park your vehicle at one of these hotels, you will be charged directly by the hotel.
Seat Assignment: Seat assignments are based on the level or section of ticket purchased (, Premium Club, Premium Lower Level, Floor Level, or Gold Circle). Your precise seat location will be specified in your booking agreement.
Hotel reservations/confirmations: your hotel confirmation, along with more information regarding your hotel and Nashville will be sent to clients by May 2017.
Room type requests: Requests for specific room types will be submitted to the hotel, but cannot be guaranteed. Please note that many of the hotels represented by BlueShoe Nashville are entirely nonsmoking facilities. You will be charged a substantial cleaning fee if you smoke in a designated non-smoking room. You will be responsible for payment directly to the hotel for any such fee.
CMA Music Festival ticket policy: These terms are specified by the Country Music Association and apply to all ticket purchasers. By purchasing a ticket to the CMA Music Festival, you agree that you will comply with all of the terms and conditions printed on each ticket you purchase or order. Due to unexpected production changes, it may be necessary for the CMA to relocate tickets to a different section. Last-minute production adjustments may also partially obstruct the view from some seats. The CMA Music Festival is rain or shine.
How to Book
1. Go to our CMA Music Festival 2017 Package Prices page to see a list of all the packages featured. Select the hotel you would like and click on the blue BOOK NOW button. If no BOOK NOW button is displayed, please call 615-383-3012 to be helped (online booking will be suspended when package inventory is low for a particular hotel, but you may still be able to book by calling BlueShoe Nashville directly).
2. Follow the directions for booking online by number of people and level of ticket. For example, you may choose to book at the Hampton Inn Downtown for two people with premium club level seats. If you would like premium lower or floor level seats, you will need to check the specific box for those levels. For non-Gold Circle packages, a nonrefundable deposit of $400.00 USD per person will be charged to your credit card at the time of the online booking. The nonrefundable deposit for Gold Circle packages is $450.00 UDD per person. To book a Gold Circle package, please call BlueShoe Nashville at 615-383-3012.
3. After you have submitted your online booking, a receipt and confirmation will be sent to your email. BlueShoe Nashville will subsequently follow-up with a booking agreement to indicate the details of your package, including the number in your party, the location of your seats, and any special details. The balance owed on your package will also be specified in the agreement. The agreement will be sent to you (usually within 72 hours, excluding weekends of your online booking) for your review and signature.
4. Print the booking agreement, review, complete with the necessary information, and sign. Return the signed agreement to BlueShoe Nashville via fax or mail. In order to confirm your CMA Music Festival package, a signed copy of the booking agreement must be received by BlueShoe within the time period specified on the agreement (usually within 10 days of it being sent to you).
5. The balance of your package price is due according to the folloiwng schedule:
The Hermitage Hotel — February 1, 2017
The Courtyard Marriott — March 1, 2017
The Hampton Inn Downtown— March 1, 2017
The Hutton Hotel — March 15, 2017
The Hampton Inn Vanderbilt/West End— March 15, 2017
You have until the specified deadline stated above to cancel your agreement; cancellation by that date will result in a refund of the total amount paid to date minus the nonrefundable deposit ($400 per person for non-Gold packages and $450 per person for Gold Circle packages). After the specified deadline for each hotel the entire cost of the package is nonrefundable and all monies collected are nonrefundable. BlueShoe Nashville recommends you consider purchasing independent traveler’s cancellation insurance from an outside vendor if you believe your travel plans may change.
6. FINAL PAYMENT WILL BE DUE ON OR BEFORE February 1, 2017 for The Hermitage Hotel ; March 1, 2017 for the Courtyard Marriott, and the Hampton Inn; and March 15, 2017 for the Hutton Hotel and the Hampton Inn Vanderbilt/West End. TICKETS WILL BE RELEASED IF FINAL PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED BY THESE DATES.
7. In the event that the credit card provided or Customer’s other form of payment is declined and full payment has not been made by the specified date for each hotel, then Customer’s deposit is forfeited. The package purchased herein will revert to BlueShoe Nashville on such date. It is Customer’s responsibility to make certain that the form of payment provided is valid and not subject to an exceeded credit limit or expiration date.
8. Your CMA ticket passes will be waiting for you upon check-in at your hotel and will be released to you upon your signature of receipt.
9. If you would prefer not to book your package online, please call us at 615-383-3012 and we'll be glad to assist you.
LIABILITY: In no event shall BlueShoe Nashville be responsible for any damages arising by reason of Customer’s purchase or use of services, lodging, or attractions from BlueShoe Nashville or its affiliates. In all instances, BlueShoe Nashville’s maximum aggregate liability to Customer arising by reason of this transaction shall be the amount paid by Customer to BlueShoe Nashville.
For more information, please call 615-383-3012 or toll free 877-201-7663.
BlueShoe Copyright 1998-2016, BlueShoe, LLC.