Guests of the Embassy Suites Nashville Airport hotel stay in spacious two-room suites
|Embassy Suites atrium
The tropical lushness of the towering atrium is
the lovely centerpiece of this hotel. Trees, singing birds, and
a rocky stream will put you in mind of a rainforest (without the
inconvenience of getting wet). You'll find the two-room suites spacious and comfortable. A complimentary, full cooked-to-order breakfast
is offered each morning and a Manager's Reception each evening features
Guest testimonial on this wonderful hotel
June 10, 2007
Dear General Manager:
We caught EVERYONE at THEIR best!
We could not be more pleased with the treatment we received at your hotel. As we told you earlier in the week, we stayed at the MCM in Las Vegas May 8-12 this past month and they gave us nowhere near the "care" that we got here!
We were here for the CMA Fest and from the moment we walked thru the front door, Ronni Anderson and her associate to the wonderful girl that cleaned our room and gave us extra shower gel, and all the front desk personel and those wonderful breakfasts -- you are 5-star!
Colleen & Leo
(BlueShoe 2007 CMA Music Festival client)
The Embassy Suites Opryland/Airport Hotel
10 Century Blvd.
Nashville, TN, 37214
Description of rooms and services (taken from The Embassy Suite's website)
Embassy Suites Hotels is the nation's largest brand of upscale, all-suite hotels. Guests of the Embassy Suites Nashville Airport hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and receive complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Our suite amenities include:
* High speed wireless internet access in guest suites and atrium.
* Sweet Dreams bedding to provide support and luxury.
* Easy to set Alarm Clocks, equipped with MP3 connectivity to personalize in-room listening using iPods, CD players and other portable devices.
* Televisions in both living room and bedroom offering remote control cable TV, and Pay-Per-View movies.
* 2-line direct dial phones
* Voice mail
* Delivery of USA Today® newspaper (M-F)
* Coffee maker with complimentary coffee/tea
* Ironing board with iron
Manager's Reception: our nightly Manager's Reception features a variety of cold beverages and warm conversation, si gnaling the beginning of a relaxing evening. Enjoy them in our atriums that offer you a tranquil place to unwind and socialize.
The Embassy Suites Nashville Airport hotel is located two miles from the Nashville International Airport and just a few miles from the many attractions of Nashville, TN, including:
• Grand Ole Opry
• Hermitage - home of President Andrew Jackson
• Opry Mills Shopping Complex
• General Jackson Showboat
• Nashville Shores Water Park
This full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel is just minutes from:
• Gaylord Entertainment Center - home of the Nashville Predators
• Nashville Coliseum - home of the Tennessee Titans
• Downtown Nashville
• Country Music Hall of Fame
• Nashville Convention Center